10 steps to having the best ski vacation ever in Jackson WY
Jackson WY is a small town in the Jackson Hole valley of Wyoming. The town does not fall short of places to stay on a ski vacation as Jackson Hole accommodations are abundant and beautiful. It is also in close proximity to several ski resorts. The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a famous resort located in the town with ample steep terrain for the perfect skiing experience as well as one of the highest vertical drops in the North America.
Below you will find 10 steps to having the best ski vacation ever in Jackson WY.
Before you get to your vacation in Jackson:
1. Planning is important for a good ski vacation; it is always best to be prepared. Do some research on the area! Get on the internet, find a magazine that will give you vital, useful information on the skiing community in Jackson.
2. Before you go out on your first ski adventure ensure that you make a checklist of all the items that you will need and pack and shop accordingly.
3. A night or two before you depart for your vacation, check the weather reports online for the area. This may give you an idea of what you can expect when you arrive.
During your vacation in Jackson:
4. When you get to the town and have settled into your vacation home/hotel room or wherever you may be staying, take a minute to take in the beauty of the area, maybe take a walk or even take some pictures.
5. Check with the locals what the good fine dining Jackson WY options are. After spending a lot of time skiing, the sun and the altitude will dehydrate you if you do not drink sufficient water. Ensure that you eat a good breakfast and after a day of skiing a good dinner will be sure to hit the right spot.
6. Be spontaneous! Don’t be afraid to ski down the high side of the terrain. Don’t be afraid to try something new. Get a great instructor or make friends with the locals who can show you the ropes when skiing if you are not so good at it.
7. If you don’t have your own equipment and will be renting, try to get to the shop early in order to avoid the crowds.
Before you leave your vacation in Jackson
8. Ensure that you take photos that you can look at later to remember your vacation.
9. Take something from your vacation as a souvenir. (http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2015/02/26/americas-best-ski-resorts-jackson-hole-wy/)
After all the planning and organization, ensure that you are ready to have one of the best ski vacations of your life. Travel to a new place can turn into an ultimate experience to remember for a lifetime; and once you follow the ten steps above your ski vacation Jackson hole WY is sure to be that one to remember.