10 Great Dates in Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole ski resort is located along the border of Wyoming and Idaho and is the valley floor between the Snake River and the Teton Mountain Range. The town is all about skiing, snowboarding and ice-skating in the winter and hiking, golfing, horseback riding and whitewater rafting in the summer. You should always check out the White Buffalo Club for the up to date deals. Regardless of the season there are very fun and exciting things to do in Jackson Hole on a date; there are options for the adventurous and non-adventurous souls.
Jackson Hole in the summer
During the summer months Jackson Hole is a beautiful paradise to be enjoyed.
1. Scenic Rafting/Scenic Float Trips – This is a good way to see the sights of Jackson Hole while relaxing on a raft with your date. These trips are offered by many different operators in the town.
2. Day Spas & Massages – A relaxing massage or spa day is an excellent way to unwind with that special person.
3. ATV/Off-road – For those dates that require a little more adventure, Jackson does not fall short on what it has to offer for an adventurous day.
4. Horseback Riding – This is one of the most exciting experiences one could have so take a horseback ride through some of the most beautiful landscapes that Jackson has to offer.
Jackson Hole in the winter
There is a multitude of activities that come with wintertime in Jackson Hole, whether for those on vacation or those looking for an enjoyable day.
5. Sleigh Rides – This is a great way to be immersed in the winter wonderland that Jackson Hole has to offer. Most outfitters and ranches that offer sleigh rides often have a combination with dinner.
6. Night Skiing – Skiing in Jackson Hole is some of the best in the word and with night skiing as an option you and your special one can star-gaze and enjoy the town in a whole new way.
7. Snow Coach – Are you looking to spend an entire day on your date? This is another great way to experience Jackson Hole and see the beautiful Old Faithful.
8. Shooting Ranges – Another adventurous date option is a visit to the shooting ranges.
9. Snow Tubing Parks –For that snowy afternoon, try enjoying it by going on a snow tube. This is a different and new experience for those who love to try new things in life.
The Jackson Hole Playhouse
10. The most visited place in Jackson Hole may be the Jackson Hole Playhouse. Whether winter or summer, this is a great idea for a date to see some of the best entertainment in the town. The theatre offers Broadway entertainment and fine dining in Jackson Hole. The playhouse is one of Jackson’s most prized possessions, continue reading!
Jackson Hole is an exotically beautiful town; the town though small has so much to offer to its residents and visitors. The above ten (10) date ideas are sure to guarantee any day/night will be a great experience for those persons who love skiing, snowboarding Jackson Hole, horseback riding, massages or even just simple relaxing day.